I am a bit late in linking up to The Shabby Chic Cottage for her 10 Tasks in 10 Days Challenge, but I am linking up. I am gonna do 6 Tasks in 6 Days since I just caught on to this. Haha, the irony that I am half-doing this challenge, it is so fitting.
So the idea is to finally finish those half-done projects you got distracted from. I had a million and one excuses why these aren't done, but mostly it comes down to laziness or being distracted by some other shiny, new project.
Without further ado, here is my list:
1. Hang my garage sale shelves, finally. I bought three fab shelves at a garage sale for $4 total. They were painted primary colors for a kid's room, so I spraypainted them black and then promptly left them to hang out in the garage for 2 months. Yeesh. Those babies are going up!
2. Make my Doodle an Elmo shirt and flag for his big Sesame Street Live show. I am so pumped!
3. Finish decorating my craft pumpkins. I have some monogramming and blinging to do.
4. Finish at least 2 more burlap diaper boxes.
5. Paint the rest of my little letters to go with our Big C, and hang them up.
6. Finish making the blackout shades for our bedroom. I made 2 and haven't finished the rest. Silly, silly lady.
Yep, laziness and distraction, these are my decorating/crafting ADD weaknesses for sure. Wish me luck, I am gonna need it.
I am a truly blessed woman. I am married to my best friend, a handsome, kind, loving, funny man. I am doubly blessed because he gave me the most incredible little boy I could possibly hope for. I come from a wonderful family with two loving parents and 4 siblings, and I am happy to say they are my friends as well as my family. I think anything is possible with enough coffee, Coke, and chocolate.